Last update: 1st Aprile 2020
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The data controller for the processing of the data is VINOFORUM EVENTI SRL (“MR DOYLE”), with VAT number 11173301000. The contact details of MR DOYLE are as follows:
– Postal address: Via Giuseppe Dezza, 8 – 00152 Roma
– Telephone: +39 06 21117894
– e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES MR DOYLE COLLECT?
MR DOYLE may collect the following personal information from users of the MR DOYLE website the corresponding forms: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and credit card (PAN+CVV2) in compliance with PCI DSS standards or bank account number (provided by the customer in the case of refunds) when the user visits the WEB/APP, registers, places an online order, contacts MR DOYLE or participates in MR DOYLE promotions or questionnaires.
In addition, MR DOYLE collects all the information relating to their browsing on the WEB/APP and their interaction with the brand.
All the personal data MR DOYLE originate from the interested party, with the exception of contact details that may be provided to us by friends and family:
– To send any gift voucher or other gift.
– To share the Wishlist saved in the WEB/APP.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data of the interested party shall be processed for the following purpose, as applicable:
– To manage and execute the registration on the WEB/APP. The registration involves the drafting of user browsing profiles on the WEB/APP. Said profiling consists of the use of the customer’s personal data and information on their browsing, such as the products viewed or added to the shopping basket, the sections of the WEB/APP visited, the location in order to evaluate their personal preferences and/or interests to offer them WEB/APP content, offers, services and products adapted to their profile.
– To manage and execute online purchasing. We use the personal information of the customer to process and deliver their order, and inform them by e-mail and/or SMS of the status of their order.
– Manage and send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile, interests and needs of the interested party as a client through email, SMS, postal mail or any other channel of communication and / or digital platforms. The sending of this information will involve the creation of user profiles consisting of using personal data, the history of your purchases if applicable, as well as the navigation information on the WEB / APP to evaluate certain aspects related to your personal preferences. The objective of offering commercial communications appropriate to your profile. If necessary, certain personal information of the client may be used to personalize communications in digital media
– The content, products or services will be personalised to the customer in the communications, in accordance with their interests. To manage the notifications, consult the ‘Subscriptions’ section in My account.
– To manage the notification service for when a certain garment becomes available on the WEB/APP.
– To manage and issue accreditation of sale documents: e-receipt, sales or Tax invoice.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THE DATA?
MR DOYLE will keep the personal data only for a period that is reasonably necessary given the requirements to respond to issues that are raised or to resolve problems, make improvements, activate its services and fulfil the requirements of the applicable legislation. This means that it may keep the personal data for a reasonable time, including after the interested party has stopped using the services of MR DOYLE or has stopped using the WEB/APP. After this period, the personal data will be blocked on all MR DOYLE systems.
WHAT AUTHORISES US TO PROCESS THE DATA?
MR DOYLE has the following lawful bases to process personal data:
Execution of the agreement
The legal basis for processing the personal data of the interested party which is collected is the execution of the sale and purchase agreement. In this regard, the interested party is obliged to provide that data necessary for its execution. If we are not provided with this data, the sale and purchase cannot be executed.
The management and issue of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of MR DOYLE in its relationship with its customers.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the consent of the same, in cases where it has been given:
– Management of the registration on the WEB/APP.
– Management of the sending of information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalised information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
– Management of the garment availability notification service on the WEB/APP.
– Management and issue of the following accreditation of sale documents: e-receipt and Tax.
The withdrawal of consent of said processing on the part of the interested party shall not affect the execution of the sale and purchase agreement entered into by the same and MR DOYLE .
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis of the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the legitimate interest of MR DOYLE :
– The drafting of profiles via the browsing on the WEB/APP on the part of a user registered on the same, in addition to all other users that have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
– The drafting of profiles for the sending of information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalised information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
– The sending of satisfaction questionnaires on the products purchased or services used by MR DOYLE customers in order to know their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest consists of being able to guarantee that our WEB/APP remains secure, and to help MR DOYLE understand the requirements, expectations and degree of satisfaction of the users and, consequently, improve the services, products and brands. All these actions will be performed to improve the degree of satisfaction of the customer and guarantee a unique browsing and shopping experience.
TO WHICH ADDRESSES CAN WE COMMUNICATE THE DATA?
The personal data of the interested party may be transferred/communicated to the following addresses:
– VINOFORUM EVENTI SRL Group companies.
– Public Administrations and Bodies whenever required by the tax, employment, Social Security or any other applicable legislation.
– Data processing companies, such as franchisees and suppliers that provide a service to MR DOYLE (courier companies, communications companies, agencies, profiling companies, etc.).
International transfers of data may also occur in relation to the above transfers/communications for which MR DOYLE shall use the Standard Contractual Clauses adapted by the European Commission and the EU-US Privacy Shield as a guarantee of transfers to European Commission non-compliant countries. In all cases, third parties sharing certain personal data will have previously accredited the adoption of suitable technical and organisational measures for the correct protection of the same.
MR DOYLE does not under any circumstances sell customer data to third parties.
HOW DOES MR DOYLE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
The WEB/APP uses data security technologies such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms to prevent any unauthorised access to data and guarantee data confidentiality. To achieve these aims, the user agrees that MR DOYLE will obtain data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
In addition, any transaction performed via the WEB/APP will be executed via secure payment systems. The confidential data are transmitted directly and in an encrypted manner (SSL) to the corresponding entity.
MR DOYLE declares that it has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, and to prevent the loss, alteration and/or access of the same by unauthorised third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA?
You have the following rights, which may be exercised via the e-mail address email@example.com